Finke Desert Race 2019 CAMPING ONLY
Blatherskite Park users must always abide by the following regulations set out in the Code of Conduct.
GRIEVANCES, DISPUTES or COMPLAINTS
- Grievances, disputes or complaints are to be forwarded to Blatherskite Park Operations Manager in writing;
- Grievances, disputes or complaints are to be signed by the person submitting; and
- Grounds personnel are not to be harassed with complaints by Blatherskite Park users personally.
- Blatherskite Park does not advocate, support or practice discrimination based on race, religion, age, national origin, language, sex, sexual orientation, or mental or physical handicap or any other personal attribute protected by law;
- Blatherskite Park User will act with respect and integrity at all times, abusive, bullying behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in exclusion from Blatherskite Park Grounds; and
- Control your temper. sledging, verbal abuse/threatening behaviour of Blatherskite Park personnel/users, is not acceptable or permitted behaviours and may result in exclusion from Blatherskite Park Grounds.
HORSES IN THE PARK
- It is strictly prohibited for Blatherskite Park Users to approach, feed, ride, exercise or interact with horse unless permission is granted by the lawful owner;
- All Blatherskite Park Users are to act with caution and respect around, near or in the vicinity of the horses;
- Under no circumstance are horse to be left unattended to roam, graze or pick on the grounds of Blatherskite Park; and
- Whilst mounted and must meet current Australian Helmet Standards.
PARK AND ROAD AREAS
- All areas are to be kept clean and tidy – all rubbish, un-used hay and manure are to be removed prior to leaving/vacating Blatherskite Park;
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead and under control at all times – failure to do so may result in your exclusion from Blatherskite Park;
- All roads within Blatherskite Park are sign posted and State road laws apply – failure to meet road regulations may result in your exclusion from Blatherskite Park;
- Vehicles are not to be driven on the grassed areas;
- Fire hoses are provided in case of an emergency and not to be used for any other purpose.
NO FIRES ARE TO BE LIT IN BLATHERSKITE PARK AT ANY TIME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.